Arbonne Business Center
Construct a manufacturing and business center in Minoterie that enables employers to easily move into the area.
Project Status: Fundraising
THE GOAL OF THE MINOTERIE MANUFACTURING CENTER IS TO SEE LIFE TRANSFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE OF MINOTERIE BY ATTRACTING EMPLOYERS THAT NOT ONLY BRING HIGH QUALITY JOBS TO THE AREA BUT WILL INVEST IN OTHER LIFE TRANSFORMATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES AND FAMILIES AND THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE.
Unemployment in the Minoterie area exceeds 77%. Parents struggle daily just to feed their children, let alone send them to school. Even those lucky enough to find a job rarely benefit from continued skill development, access to quality healthcare, and Biblical-based child development programs for their families. Construct a manufacturing and business center in Minoterie that enables employers to easily move into the area. These employers not only create hundreds of jobs but also work together to change the community and provide employees access to Mission of Hope programs including:
- A nearby Mission of Hope Child Development Center and K-12 schools for working moms to send their children, where they will have the opportunity to learn about and hear the Gospel while their mothers have the opportunity to work to help support their families.
- Training programs in the Mission of Hope Technical school to help Minoterie residents qualify for better jobs.
- Access to Mission of Hope’s medical clinic for employee and family health and wellness.
- Nearby Haiti Sports Complex being built to offer after school programs.
- Guidance on doing workplace Bible studies, discipleship programs, and life skill training to change their homes and communities.